Sunday, January 12, 2014

Celebration


When you turn six years old, nothing says celebration quite like diving into your chocolate cake with your hands before the ice cream can even make it to the plate! Happy Birthday to my niece Sophie! -Dina



Here's proof that I actually pay attention in church once in awhile. Today is the day that Catholics celebrate the baptism of Jesus, and I thought this was a perfect opportunity to show the beautiful stained glass windows at my church, Guardian Angels in Kansas City. There are a dozen windows like this in the sanctuary, and this one in particular tells the story of Jesus' baptism.

I had another celebration today, of a more personal and professional nature. For the first time since I bought my first DSLR about 7 years ago, I upgraded my camera, to a Canon 70D, and today was my first time shooting with it. My old model was a Canon 30D (yes, 4 models ago), but I will keep it as a backup camera. I won't bore you with the technical details, but the 70D has many new and improved features, and I'm excited about expanding my photographic capabilities with this great new tool.  -Cort

Next Week's Theme: Undulation

No comments:

Post a Comment