Sunday, September 15, 2013

Roughing It


For those "Lost" fans out there, this looks like something straight out of the Dharma Initiative. I went to a backyard barbeque of some friends who live in a rougher part of the city, and this is what I saw in the small alley between their house and the neighbor. I don't know if someone actually lives in that van, but if they do, it would certainly qualify as "roughing it." -Cort


 

I love spending time outdoors. One of the things I miss when it's not summer, is being able to go outside whenever I want and eat, read, garden, play, etc, etc. Having said that, I would have no trouble roughing it, as long as I get to come home and sleep in my bed at night. So maybe I would have trouble roughing it. :) As comedian Jim Gaffigan says, "My wife always brings up 'camping is a tradition in my family'. Hey, it was a tradition in everyone’s family until we came up with the house." HA! -Dina

Next Week's Theme: Statue

No comments:

Post a Comment