Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Beginnings


A year ago at this time, spring had sprung, the weather was warm, and trees and flowers were in bloom. This year, we're still trying to shrug off the dark and cold of winter. When we determined what our very first theme would be, I thought signs of spring would be everywhere. As it turns out, I had to look much more closely for a "new beginning", but I found one with this daffodil shoot poking through the snow.  -Cort



This time of year, there are so many new beginnings. We are in the season of Spring, we just celebrated Easter and lots of littles are being born. But to me, nothing says new beginning quite like a butterfly. I love the symbolism of new life that a butterfly represents. I found this beauty in the butterfly pavilion at the Henry Doorly Zoo. -Dina

Next Week's Theme: Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment